Leveraging on our experience, we are providing optimum quality Advance Modular OT HVAC System which is installed with all the amenities that are required for executing surgical operations. These are provided with hermetically sealing sliding doors, anti static/conductive flooring, ceiling cladding, OT light, pendants, pressure relief dampers & power supply: 220V/440V-50Hz single phase. Advance Modular OT HVAC System prevents contamination of the open wound & isolates the operative site from the surrounding unsterilized physical environment.
1 High quality graphics for realistic representations of system and processes.
2 Easily manage and execute recipes using HMI technology.
3 SVAT HMI systems provide a realistic view of HVAC/AHU operations so an operator can control the facility from a Remote location.
4 The SVAT HMI system control unit cooperating with the appropriate sensors provides the air-handling device with complex protection, including active HP/LP , O/L , Phase Failure protection, monitoring of fan operational states and filter fouling. Any deviation from the defined states or parameter ranges is monitored and signalled while the safety measures are simultaneously activated. Depending on the failure;s seriousness, the following is applied:
The failure is signalled and protective measures are automatically applied; after the failure has been handled, the unit returns to the standard mode. If a serious failure occurs, the unit will switch to the "STOP" mode, and it can be started only after the failure has been removed and the operator has intervened.
Easy to control HMI through
- Service enginerr can control and monitor the hmi system from
- Anywhere through ethernet (web access).
- Quarter time require to rectify the opearting room ahu/hvac system
- On hmi as compare to regular system.
- Operating room cooling control
- Laminar flow velocity control
- Ahu blower rpm and cfm.
- Change and monitor defined states and parameters of opearting room
- Ahu/hvac .
- Protection and safety device controls.
- Ahu motor vfd control.
These theaters are provided with below cited facilities:
- Pressure relief dampers.
- OT light.
- Ceiling cladding.
- Laminar air ceiling supply system.
- Hermetically sealing sliding doors.
- Surgeon control panel.
- Electronic touchscreen.
- X- Ray viewing screen.
- Anti static/conductive flooring.
- Particle Retention: 0.3 micron
- Velocity: 90FPM + 200/0
- Illumination: 750 - 8OO lumen
- Noise Level: 50-55 decibels
- Standard: FE0209E
- Power supply: 220V/440V-50Hz Single Phase
Unit No. 1, Phase 3, Dhuri Industrial Complex, Waliv Phata, Sativali Road, Vasai East, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India